Thursday, November 20, 2008

Housework is for the birds

I am done trying. I just can't do it. I just put my boys in the tub and realized that the bathroom I cleaned YESTERDAY is filthy!! I'm not just talking a couple of splatters on the mirror, FILTHY!! I also mopped the floor downstairs yesterday and within 3 hours it had shoe prints tracked all over. We live in Vegas and with the heat and the concrete jungle my boys have to play in, they are constantly filthy. Their shoes, hands, legs, faces, BLACK. I am not exaggerating. I have a few friends that can attest to this. I bathe them daily when they've played outside and there is literally a ring in the tub every time. Add all this to the fact that our house is like 2 square feet in livable space and I want to scream!!!
Thank goodness for Maid Brigade--a service we really can't afford, but I'll take it for as long as I can. I'll sell plasma if I have too. I did it in college--it ain't so bad.....I bet....

5 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Pierce sells his plasma. You can really make a living doing that. :) Good luck with the cleaning.

Tamlynn said...

I am silently screaming in excitement to read this blog! You have a baby girl?!!! I am SO excited for you! And your boys are so big! Dang I wish I had plans to visit Vegas soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! It is not just me!!! The central velly is supper icky too. new shoes one day... two hours later look like they need to go to the good will. At least you have a maid... So jelouse! Hope all is well.

Stacie Jo said...

Oh Sara. Thanks for keeping it real. You are welcome to my humble...messy...abode any day!

Cassie said...

I hear you on the cleaning, it's one vicious circle of torture! Maybe if I take on another student I could hire maid brigade!