Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life Lists...

so the other day while we were driving Mario saw the Stratosphere in the distance and asked if we could go to that 'play tower' some day. I said yes, with daddy, b/c mom doesn't like to be up high. It got me thinking and I decided to help the boys create Life Lists. Here's what they asked me to write--with NO coaching.

Mario's Life List:

1. Go to the Stratosphere (play tower)
2. Go to the go-kart race track
3. Play tag w/baby sister
4. Float in a hot air balloon
5. Have a big playground in the backyard
6. Go the REAL desert w/sand and camels
7. Go fishing
8. Ride in a police car (let's hope its not in the back seat)
9. Go in a helicopter
10. make macaroni and cheese all by myself
11. Work on a REAL computer--not a play one (uh, they HAVE a real computer????)
12. Be a dad--push a baby in a stroller
13. Learn to ride a skateboard
14. Learn to do a cartwheel


Luigi's Life List:

1. Go to the go-kart race track
2. Go to the Stratosphere
3. Go to the REAL desert w/ sand and camels
4. Go in a hot air balloon
5. Go on a boat
6. Go on a motorcycle
7. Go in a helicopter
8. Make cookies all by myself
9. Own a tape measure and two screwdrivers

So there you have it. We're adding to it often. They mentioned something b/f we actually made the lists. I had talked to them about making the lists on Saturday, but we didn't actually make them until Monday or Tuesday. In church on Sunday, they both wanted to hold baby sister. I wouldn't let them. Mario asked if he could put that on his Life List. I said, "Put what on your Life List?" He said, "Hold baby sister at church". It made me smile, but when we actually made the lists, they didn't mention it, so I didn't say anything. Funny boys!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

That's so cute. I love hearing what your boys say! Now I'm curious what my Joshy would say! I hope you're doing well, it's fun to read about you guys!

Violet said...

Your boys are sooo cute!

I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!

Thanks, you’re the best!