Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am Currently....

...happy she's ACTUALLY updating her blog with SOMETHING!!!
...waiting for bedtime :)
...sick and tired of criticizing herself. I need to be my own greatest fan. I really am a great person.
...listening to her baby girl play in the tub next to her.
...wanting Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream to eat while watching Biggest Loser tonight.
...thinking about signing up for the SLC Half-Marathon in April.
...sitting on the bathroom floor with the laptop.
...dreaming of a beach vacation--YES--with the kids.
...trying to decide what to make for dinner tomorrow night.
...grateful for my health and my healthy kids
...needs to finish the dishes, start the dishwasher, and do a load of whites.
...needs to make more time for herself.
...hoping she can find sometime to run this week.
...wishing her hair would grow faster.
...looking for dress pants for the boys!! I've been to every second-hand store--picked over!
...needs to think of activities for the upcoming Track Break.
...inspired by her VERY talented friends. They truly make me strive to be a better person and cultivate/make time for my own talents. Thank you!


Thanks for reading.
What are you currently...?

Thanks for the inspiration Brit!

4 comments:

Jack Attack said...

welcome back! thanks for thinking of me today and calling (it was a CRAZY day with blue and gold). you;ll have to tell me the store and I'll go check them out. she has a pink pair in size 5 but am dying to put them on her now. so cute for valentines day.

for the hair--prenatals always worked for me. or jello?

all about a little "me time"-my favorite is browsing a bookstore.

Brittney said...

I am sooooo glad you updated. You are an amazing woman, one i definitely look up to and aspire to be. I just love your mom methods and i think about your advice daily as i try to make myself a better mama. I love reading people 'currentlys'... i could make a blog just for 'currentlys'... keep updating... i miss you in the blog world.

Brittany said...

Hey lady!
I'm happy to see you haven't completely forgotten your blog.
(Not that I am one to talk :)
Hayden's little dress is homemade by grandma, we bought the fabric and buttons at Joanne's. I LOVE it too!

lilsusha said...

my heart is full. I have tears in my eyes. Thank you ladies!! I miss the blogging world as much as it misses me. There is much to be said and shared.